Optimal performance with High-Speed Double Fabric Doors
The Kavidoors double fabric refrigerated high-speed doors with heating resistance wires are designed for cold environments down to -20ºF.
The air recirculation system contributes to the regulation of condensation in the door and rooms with a high level of humidity.
Energy cost reduction
Temperature: 32ºF to -20ºF*.
* This depends on the temperature inside and outside, as well as the humidity levels of the room.
– Drum cover: Stain steel.
– Shafts: Anodized aluminum SS finished.
– PVC curtain.
460 V and 220 V.
W: 55 to 141″
H: 94 to 157″
Fastest in the market.
Learn more about our exceptional doors, explore our resource page, or contact us today!
The two 1/4 isothermal curtains open and close simultaneously. The hot air that is introduced between the two canvases through a tube located at the bottom is internally recirculated in a closed circuit. This tends to rise, so the door has an extractor in the lower part that sucks it in and recirculates it to also cover this area. Closed circuit. In addition to the extractor, the interior of the lintel is completely thermally insulated and both the lintel and the structure are entirely covered with insulation, the latter being heated.
Choose to customize it:
White coating of the structure, your company logo, the position of the motor, activation systems, full stain steel structure, additional or custom-made PVC window.
- Guides of anodized aluminum with gaskets of polyethylene for superior insulation.
- Stainless steel lintel with a dynamic lintel system to adapt to the canvas and thus avoid the passage of air and loss of temperature.
- Support console and fixings.
- Fabric without sight glass of 5 mm (1/2) with thermal transmittance of 3.3 W/m2K.
- Double heating system in guides, motor, and canvas to prevent the forming of ice in freezing chambers.
- The canvas and motor withstand temperatures down to -5ºF.
- UL listed. Control box.
- Adjustable supply voltages: 230/460/575 V.
- Operating frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Max output power of the door drive unit: 5.5 kW.
- Max rated motor current: 20 A.
- External mains supply: 24 V DC / 0.5 A.
- Inputs: 24 V DC / 0.1 A.
- Relay contacts: 24 V DC / 1 A each.
- Permissible temperature range: 14 to 104 ºF.
- Humidity during operation: max 93% (non-condensing)
- 3PH×220/460 V, 90 rpm motor.
- IP65 protection.
- Power: 0.55 KW.
- The speed of the door depends on the dimensions.
- Temperature control is integrated into the connection plate.
- 60 N/m.
- Thermal sensor: -100 ºF.
Curious about our door’s technical features?
Get the datasheet for intricate details, empowering your decision-making.
Don’t miss out on valuable insights and make your next project a success.
Let’s get in touch!
Sign up and don’t miss any of our updates and promotions.