Canvas high speed roll up freezer doors
Kavidoors single canvas rapid freezer doors are specially designed as a solution to limit condensation in refrigerated rooms with a high load
of humidity and its access.
Use for refrigerated rooms for chiller rooms (+32 ºF) and freezer rooms (0 °F). Withstands temperatures down to -5 ºF. Self-healing function.
Categories: High speed doors.
Aplication: Temperature (32ºF to 0ºF).
Materials: Stainless steel – 20 micron anodized aluminum, PVC canvas.
Voltage: 24 V, 50Hz. Three-phase connection.
Manufacturing time: 2 weeks.
Advantages high speed
- No Frost system. Prevents the forming of ice.
- Energy cost reduction. Economic savings.
- High insulation.
- Minimum temperature loss when opening the door.
- White lacquer.
- High speed freezer doors with integrated air curtain.
- Opening timer
- Door with all components in 304 stainless steel.
High speed refrigerated door sheet
Download our catalog!
Do you want to know more information about all our products?
SECURITY AND TRUST
Looking for a company to trust for your project?
Guides of anodized aluminum with gaskets of
polyethylene for superior insulation.
Stainless steel lintel with a dynamic lintel system to
adapt to the canvas and thus avoid the passage of air
and loss of temperature. Support console and fixings.
Canvas without sight glass of 5 mm (1/2”) with thermal
transmittance of 3.3 W/m2K. Double heating system in
guides, motor and canvas to prevent the forming of ice
in freezing chambers. The canvas and motor withstand
temperatures down to -5ºF.
- UL listed. Control box.
- Adjustable supply voltages: 230/460/575 V.
- Operating frequency: 50/60 Hz.
- Max output power of the door drive unit: 5.5 kW.
- Max rated motor current: 20 A.
- External mains supply: 24 V DC / 0.5 A.
- Inputs: 24 V DC / 0.1 A.
- Relay contacts: 24 V DC / 1 A each.
- Permissible temperature range: 14… 104 Fº.
- Humidity during operation: max 93% ( non-condensing)
- 3×380/400 VAC+N+PE, 90 rpm motor.
- IP65 protection.
- Power: 0.55 KW.
- The speed of the door depends on the dimensions.
- Temperature control integrated in the connection plate.
- 60 N/m.
- Thermal sensor: -100 ºF.
The door has an emergency switch inside, adapted to low temperatures, and outside. For freezer rooms, the door has a transmitter receiver photocell incorporated in
the guide so that the condensation does not cause false
positives. Availability of photocell system in the lintel for anti-crushing safety with return. SOFT EDGE lower